Sunday, July 19, 2009

Second Ultrasound




We went for our second ultrasound on July 17 which worked out well as Derek had that day off so we was able to come. The boys are looking good so far. They are both dating close to what their fetal age should be. One was estimated at 2 pounds and the other was 1 pound 14 ounces so just barely under 2 pounds. The first ultrasound one was measuring a week behind the other so it's nice that they are closer now. I have another dr's appt in a week and a half so I'll will find out for sure then that everything is good. We got a few more pictures which is the perk of having more ultrasounds than with a singleton. With Holden we never got any ultrasound pictures so we don't mind getting a lot more this time around. The tech confirmed again that the genders were showing as being both boys. Derek wanted to make sure they didn't lose any parts along the way:)




I definitely notice that I am growing a lot faster in the last little while which makes things a little more difficult to get around and even breathe sometimes. I'm sure things will only get worse as I continue to grow. These pictures were taken at 26 weeks.

No comments: