Thursday, May 29, 2008
My Baby is getting so big
Holden turned 10 months old yesterday and he is almost not a baby anymore. It's bittersweet how fast they grow up. You are so excited to see all the new things they learn and can't wait for the next milestone but yet you want them to stay small. Holden took his first steps today. Derek was home watching him while I was out and I guess he took a couple of steps all on his own. He tried to get him to do it when I came home but he wouldn't do it. I am glad that Derek got to be the one to see it first since I am the one that usually witnesses everything first. He had been standing on his own for a little while so we knew it would be soon that he would brave walking on his own too. I noticed today that one of his top teeth is coming in too. He only had his two bottom teeth until now. It was really nice outside today so Tiana and I took the baby outside and filled up the baby pool for him to play in. It's nice to finally have some nice weather to go outside and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow...his first step! I cant believe it, scoty didnt do that until after he was a year old....he is getting so big!
Post a Comment